Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's OVERRRRRRR!


Okay i know it's not OFFICIALLY over but WHATEVERRRRR :D
-
Don't ask me about it.



Yes, don't.




I dread getting them papers back.
But hahaha i know i will, eventually.








ANYWAYS! No time to waste.

I have to catch up on sleep and southpark and urm nurse my throat which got infection 'cos of..



EGG.
Egg's a name - he's the particular egg i ate ytd. ;) Yah. His name is the same as WHAT he is.
It's almost like saying this is Human the Human.
Or better still,






This is Yumin, The Yumin. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


(and Cough, The Cough. :D )

Anyway,

HEEHEE CARTMAN'S SO HOT. i wrote the words myself. LOL using paint la okay i know it's lousy. =x

look at the many layers of the magnifying glasses! =X

Oh and i did something to this ytd. Lovely artpiece.
=P
'Cos ytd i was pretty stressed up about chem &lit and youknow la HUH..
So i went to take this picture and edited it and it became...

*DRUM ROLL*





THIS!
Eh nice effects k.

Features her face too! =X
-

(click to view)

STUPID SISTER has been complaining about her timetable &have been writing I HATE TUESDAYS almost everywhere (hahaha okay i exaggerate)


I would loveeeeeeeee to switch timetables with her la.
STUPID SISTER, stop complaining okay?
I LOVE YOU LAH! Am cherishing you right now
*makes mental note : smack her when she reaches home as a form of LOVE*
=P

-
Heh. (X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home